Train for the results you crave with the best female fitness expert in town.
If you’ve never been around weights before, the gym may be intimidating. All those dumbbells, barbells, and kettlebells just look heavy and ominous. And don’t even get started on those pulley cable things!
I’ve been working out since 2004. Let me assure you, weight training can be your BEST FRIEND! Proper lifting – and nutrition! – can take you from an “obese” body fat % down to healthy and fit in less than a year.
I have witnessed clients in their late 40s lose 8% BF in 6 weeks. Others ended years of chronic back pain within a week of starting their program. Women who were slender but had no muscle tone – “skinny-fat” – built up lean muscle mass in a couple months to drop from an alarming 30+% BF (considered “obese”) to “healthy”.
Weights can be used to your advantage!
PERKS OF WEIGHTS
- Look fit and feel great *clothing optional.
- Look younger than your age
- Build lean muscle that doesn’t jiggle
- Improve posture to look confident
- Get rid of unwanted fatty bits
- Flush out toxins for clearer skin
- Develop healthy habits for success
- Raise self-confidence and positivity
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase satisfaction with life
- Attract bigger and better things
- Strengthen your willpower
- Strengthen your immune system
- Avoid metabolic syndromes like cancer
- Speed up your metabolism
- Alleviate chronic pain and joint issues
- Build up athletic skills to prevent injury
- Improve systemic bodily functions
WHY WEIGHTS SPECIFICALLY?
Most physical activities introduce asymmetries to the body. Hockey, boxing, dance, and other athletic sports require left or right-side dominance. The body can become lopsided in strength and musculoskeletal structure. This condition worsens as we age. Weight training is a tool that can be used to fix these bodily imbalances.
Weight training is the only type of exercise where you can track changes in performance, fat loss, lifestyle, and appearance. Fitness is all about setting goals, blasting those goals, and setting our sights on bigger and better.
You become master over your domain. Your body becomes your canvas and the weights your brush. Flabby thighs? Saggy bum? Jiggly arms? Fear not – lifting weights can help with all that.
Weight training is one puzzle piece of a holistic approach composed of proper sleep, mindful eating, fulfilling work, and loving relationships with others and ourselves. It’s an integral part of a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!