To Keep Us All Safe
Tribe Fitness prioritizes our clients’ health, comfort, and well-being very seriously. We have strict protocols in place at the studio as per BC’s PHO orders to ensure we operate in as safe a manner as possible.
We are staying up-to-date on changes to the provincial health guidelines, and continue to adapt our protocols to stay in line with current updates.
COVID Housekeeping Rules
- ✓Hospital-grade cleaning products accessible at 8 different sites
- ✓Guests to remain at a minimum of 8-10 feet of physical distance
- ✓Temperature check upon entry
- ✓Hand sanitization upon entry
- ✓Reduced studio capacity
- ✓Face coverings required of all guests
- ✓Face coverings required of all trainers and staff
- ✓Guests to arrive on time to minimize interaction
- ✓Guests to wash hands thoroughly and/or use sanitizer before leaving
- ✓One-way entrance and exit flow
- ✓Equipment sanitized before and after use
- ✓Changing on-site not allowed
- ✓Guests to bring in only their essentials (towel, water, keys)
- ✓No cubbyhole usage
- ✓No water cooler usage
Connected Through the Distance
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.